Back in School

12:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So often I hear people lament the beginning of school again after a break but I personally am quite content with being back in school full-time with my students. I absolutely love my job and, almost, everything about it. I have spent this week not only getting myself back into the swing of my school day but as an opportunity to do a major overhaul on my attitude and the way I interact with my students. I have found myself avoiding power struggles, allowing students to calm down much longer before I begin discussing the consequences for their outbursts, and have found myself laughing much more often with my students. I am feeling great about my ability to rock at my job and am lucky to have had a training that was not only beneficial to me as a trainer but as a teacher. Sometimes I don't know why someone wouldn't want to do my job every day :)

0 comments: