Photography

2:12 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

This is perhaps my favorite building ever. The sides are permanently discolored and always look like rain water is running down the side. While driving down the street one day I grabbed my camera and snapped away as I drove by.


My mother loved flowers. These were planted outside our house every year since I can remember. I'm pretty sure my dad keeps them around because they make him think of her. Every time it rains and the raindrops stick to the petals I can't help but think that someone is crying for my mom.


Outside my apartment building is the back side of a strip mall. Although the toilets have now been removed (not sure I want to know where they went) I couldn't pass up this classic shot. What makes it better? It's the service entrance to a grocery store!

0 comments: