Weddings

12:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I always tell people I never want to be married.  The conversation I had today is the only proof I need.  Never will I have to worry about how I'm going to afford to feed everyone.  Never will I have to worry about how I look in a wedding dress.  Never will I have to worry about who gets along with who and what music will make everyone happy.  Who wants salmon and who wants chicken?  What do I care!?  If the wedding is outside will I have a place to go if it rains?  Let it rain baby!  These are just a few of the things my friends have to worry about that I don't plan on having to consider.  Besides, if I do get married sometime I could really care less about feeding everyone dinner, if they eat meat or not, who they want to talk to or don't and it's my wedding so we can listen to my music!  It seems like everyone spends so much time trying to make their friends and family members happy on their wedding day instead of focusing on themselves.  In the end, no one is looking out for you but yourself.  It's your big day, one you should never forget.  Focus on you and anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't have to celebrate with you.

0 comments: