Blogging

11:40 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I have always found blogging to be a bit overrated.  However, sometimes it's nice to think that people actually read what you write.  Having a place to write things down that could possibly someday, be seen by another human being who is breathing air, kinda makes me want to try this all out.  I suppose you can tell, by the title of this blog, that I don't have a lot to talk about.  Well, wait...alot to talk about isn't the correct term.  I don't have anything in particular to talk about.  I already have another blog where I talk about my job and all the BS that happens there.  So I figure this is just going to be the random things I find and the random things I find important enough to talk about.  Thus begins our journey into the world of complete, and utter randomness...

0 comments: